Airplane Tours to South Rim Grand Canyon
GRAND CANYON EXPLORER
- Flight to Grand Canyon South Rim with no Landing at Colorado River
- Full tour via Shuttle Bus of the South Rim of Grand Canyon National Park after landing for at Grand Canyon South Airport.
- Included, self-guided 3 hours National Park tour included. Upon arrival, your tour continues with transportation to the Grand Canyon National Park. Tour length: 420 minutes
- Air time: Approximately 45 minutes each way
- Enjoy a gourmet box lunch while admiring the magnificence of the Grand Canyon.
7:00 AM - Shuttle Pick Up Hotel
Other start times are 1:00 pm (2 flights daily)
8:00 AM - Check in at airport
Bring your I.D. – All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
10:00 AM - South Rim Grand Canyon
Walk the Grand Canyon
2:30 PM Fly back to Vegas
“Super beautiful, Guide Katelyn greeted us and readied us for the tour. The views have been phenomenal. I learned a lot about the canyon history, both its people and geology. I didn't want trip to end I’d recommend this to anyone who loves a good educational adventure!”
Flying the Grand Canyon is a bucket list activity you will never forget.